Monday, July 16, 2012

Evidence based practice with Dr Ross Todd is nearly here!

I'me getting very excited that soon I will be attending Dr Ross Todd's seminar about School Libraries Making a Difference: Evidence Based Practice in Action.  I know that there are measures we can take to identify how we are making a difference, but so far what we've done at St Cuthbert's has been very subjective, so am looking forward to finding out more.  Have you registered, as registrations are closing....

There has been a Facebook group set up by Dr Todd and Lyn Hay, to link those who are looking at EBP, so I hope that I'll see you there https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/EBPforSL/

We will be tweeting during each day using #EBPNZ, so search for that exact tag to find out more too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment